Guidance for Responding hacking e-mails
[Simple but Reliable e-mail security]
1. Types of e-mail Hacking
- Hacker obtains the victim’s e-mail address from the Internet, Business card and SNS.
- Hacker distributes malicious e-mail in the name of government or as your friends and co-workers.
2. How to identify Malicious e-mails
- Please check sender’s e-mail address once more.
- Do not be curious about the e-mail received from the unknown sender.
- Do not open the e-mail you are not informed.
- Never open suspicious attachments.
- ‘Wanna Click?’ Do not click suspicious ___link___ or URL.
3. Cautions when Receiving e-mails
- Installing and updating anti-virus software.
- Strengthening log-in security.
- Do not open suspicious e-mails
- Do not give out your password.
- Be careful on opening attachments.
- Check the log-in history frequently.
4. Cautions when Sending e-mails
- Informing e-mail sending
- Pre/Post-Notification via a text or a call to receiver.
- Set a password that is hard to guess and maximum attempt to type login credential.
[Original ___link___ for this content]